Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: UROLOGIA AVANZADA MADRID, SLP with NIF: B84417310 (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: C/ General Martínez Campos, 17 28010 Madrid (Madrid) Contact telephone number: 91 262 71 04
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Delegate (DPD): PLUS CORPORATE SL
Likewise, the data may be used for the purpose of sending newsletters, as well as informative communications and/or advertising of UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
Personal data are collected and managed by UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to respond to a request or query.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP to manage the aforementioned treatments are: identification, social circumstances, personal, academic and training, professional and employment, economic-financial, social and special categories of personal data.
We inform that the required data are essential to carry out the requested services, implying the refusal to provide them the impossibility of developing them.
The information provided by the User to UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP through the forms must be accurate and truthful. The user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and will keep updated the information given to UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP so that it corresponds, at all times, with the real situation of the User. In the event of inaccurate, incomplete or false statements communicated by the User, the User shall be solely responsible for any damages that may be caused to UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP or third parties.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the express and explicit consent given by the user in each case, being able to withdraw it at any time.
Regarding the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing, the basis of legitimacy of the processing of personal data is established in the need for such treatment for the execution of the contract.
As for the processing of personal data for sending information related to the services provided by the firm, the basis of legitimacy will be the legitimate interest of UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period of at least 5 years or until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The user’s personal data will not be shared with recipients of personal data.
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it intends to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any other person to whom it is disclosed.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The user may exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
– Right of access: it is the user’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of the same.
– Right of rectification: this is the right of the user to have his or her personal data modified if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
– Right of erasure: this is the user’s right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the user has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis; the user objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
– Right to limitation of processing: this is the user’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to data portability: where the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
– Right of opposition: the user’s right not to have his/her personal data processed or to stop the processing of such data by UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP.
– The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Users may exercise their rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: C/ General Martínez Campos, 17 28010 Madrid (Madrid) E-mail: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP and therefore are not operated by UROLOGÍA AVANZADA DE MADRID SLP.
The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his personal data is being processed, he will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).